The workshop, delivered over two evenings, sets out the knowledge and skills to improve sales results and win solid and sustainable business. The skills learnt during the short course can be put into practice immediately and will also support long-term improvement in business performance.
After finishing the workshop, delegates will leave with a completed workbook containing a sales action plan under the following headings, which mirror the structure of the course:
- How your business operates now
- Introducing professional, business-to-business (B2B) selling
- Generating a ‘pipeline’
- Qualifying and quantifying customer issues
- Winning business
- Growing your business
Further details are provided on the ISP website here.
Dates and Booking Links
The Guildford College sessions will run on the following dates:
- Classroom Session 1 – (3.5 hours) – Thursday 1 December 2022, 5pm – 8.30pm
- Classroom Session 2 – (3.5 hours) – Thursday 8 December 2022, 5pm – 8.30pm
- Review Session (online, 1 hour) – Wednesday 10 December 2022, 5pm – 6pm
To choose the Guildford College session, click 1 December on the ‘Attendee Selections’ tab.
Places are limited to 15.
The course is free thanks to a partnership with the Department for Education.